sexta-feira, 8 de outubro de 2010

Setlist Oficial do Show do Bon Jovi no Brasil em 06 de outubro de 2010

Setlist Oficial do Show do Bon Jovi no Brasil em 06 de outubro de 2010


1.Blood on Blood Play Video
2.We Weren't Born to Follow Play Video
3.You Give Love A Bad Name Play Video
4.Born To Be My Baby Play Video
5.Lost Highway Play Video
6.Superman Tonight Play Video
7.In These Arms Play Video
8.Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen From Mars Play Video
9.When We Were Beautiful Play Video
10.Runaway Play Video
11.We Got It Going On Play Video
12.It's My Life Play Video
13.Bad MedicineIncluding snippets of "Oh, Pretty Woman" by Roy Orbison and "Shout" by The Isley Brothers Play Video
14.Lay Your Hands on Me Play Video
15.Always Play Video
16.Blaze of Glory Play Video
17.I'll Be There For You Play Video
18.Have a Nice Day Play Video
19.I'll Sleep When I'm Dead Play Video
20.Work for the Working Man Play Video
21.Who Says You Can't Go Home Play Video
22.Keep The Faith Play Video
BIS:
23.These Days Play Video
24.Wanted Dead Or Alive Play Video
25.Someday I'll Be Saturday Night Play Video
26.Living On a Prayer Play Video
BIS 2:
27.Bed of Roses

Nenhum comentário: